Fashion Designer Job at LEGEND – Remote
LEGEND* was established 6 years ago with the aim of providing people who exercise with fashion-forward, comfortable clothing that can be worn both inside and outside the gym. Our products are meticulously designed to provide both performance and comfort, while also incorporating style. By emphasising the combination of performance, comfort, and style, we are uniquely positioned to meet the needs of fitness-conscious male and female customers, as well as a rapidly growing group of consumers who seek casual wear that aligns with their active lifestyles.
MENSWEAR DESIGNER ROLE:
LEGEND* has experienced significant growth in recent months due to the high interest of our potential customers in our new streetwear and fashion-forward pieces. As a result of our current team size and the projected growth of the brand, LEGEND* offers a great environment for innovative ideas to be heard, executed, and for career progression opportunities to arise.
As a Menswear Fashion Designer, your main responsibilities will be to contribute towards the growth of the LEGEND* brand by planning high-quality product ranges based on forecasted data, understanding the LEGEND* customer profile, and creating impeccable product designs that sell well. If you have a genuine passion for keeping up with fashion trends and coming up with original designs this will be a great opportunity for you.
· A minimum of 2 years experience in a Menswear designer role.
· Having technical knowledge in design and garment construction.
· Good awareness of fashion trends through active research, looking at emerging shapes, colours, fabrics.
· Push product ideas through strong creativity and innovation skills, turning an idea into a strong concept.
· Ability to source and develop original fabrics & trims.
· Working collaboratively with the design team to ensure the products designed fit in with the target price points, suitable for the LEGEND* customer, and achieves the points set in briefings.
· Source and develop original fabrics & trims
· Come up with creative possibilities in elevating designed product.
· Plan, develop and deliver timely coloured cad ranges, and tech packs when needed.
· Present ideas and concepts to help push the brand in a specific direction set out in briefings, whilst being aware from a commerciality stand point.
· Reacting to sales information and design commercially relevant fashion forward ranges.
Traits required for this role:
· Having high morals and integrity
· Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
· A creative outlook with close attention to detail
· self-motivated and passionate about fashion
· Reliable, and great communication skills
- Competitive Salary depending on experience and talent.
- 25 Days Holiday + Your Birthday
- A great positive environment that helps you grow, learn, and progress.
- Take part in developing a great brand globally.
To apply, submit your CV and Design Portfolio to be considered for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £36,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Fashion Design: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: LEGEND –
Company Location: Remote