Product Marketing Manager – Arts Job at Hampshire Cultural Trust – Winchester
Product Marketing Manager – Arts
*£29,000 – £35,000 per annum
Winchester with travel to venues across Hampshire
37 hours per week
Type of Contract
Are you a creative marketer with a passion for arts and culture?
Your creative flair will be instrumental in creating demand for our wonderful programme of live performance, classes workshops and exhibitions at our vibrant arts venues across Hampshire. You’ll have the autonomy to lead, develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns to increase our income and engagement with our high quality arts programme.
A bit about you
You’ll be experienced in delivering successful digital marketing activity and will also be comfortable with the complete marketing mix. Proactive, positive and driven to achieve results, you have a track record of planning and executing successful demand creation campaigns, working on multiple deadlines across simultaneous projects. Your creative flair for copywriting and attention to detail enable you to produce fresh and relevant content on multiple platforms to inspire and engage audiences and achieve success.
What it’s like to work for us
At Hampshire Cultural Trust, we have a vision to create inspirational cultural experiences that enrich and transform lives. We manage and support 24 attractions across Hampshire and deliver county-wide outreach programmes that bring great culture to local communities. We also deliver a diverse range of wider social impact initiatives targeted at those who are most vulnerable or disadvantaged and who would not usually have access to arts and culture.
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and a culture that actively values difference. We recognise people from different backgrounds and experiences bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we perform and work. Our levels of employee engagement are high and our organisational culture positive.
The benefits of working for us
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro-rated for part time working)
- 7.5% Employer pension contributions
- Life assurance scheme (x3 annual salary)
- Enhanced occupational sick pay
- Industry leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Interest-free Season ticket loans and travel loans from first day of employment
- Charity Worker Discounts Scheme (savings on retail, leisure, groceries, travel etc.)
- Access to same day GP appointments for employees and their immediate family
- Access to free eye tests and vouchers towards glasses for VDU use
- Free flu vaccination vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan (cashback on dental, optical, medical for monthly subscription cost)
- Opportunities to learn, develop and progress
- Free tea and coffee in all our venues
- Team Card – Free access to our fee paying venues and discounts across café and retail.
To apply please fill in the application form with an up-to-date CV. We do not require covering letters for this position however would be grateful to receive context to your application.
Closing date for applications: 13th February 2023
Proposed Interview date: 20th February 2023
To find out more about us visit our website www.hampshireculture.org.uk
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £29,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
About the Company
Company: Hampshire Cultural Trust –
Company Location: Winchester